Abaddon users

A place to discuss Wallace amps.

Abaddon users

Postby Tokyo tapes » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:23 am

Lets hear it. What's your oppinion about this amp?
Tokyo tapes

Advertisement

Banner ads are available for $25 a month. PM or Email me at Info@wallaceamps.com for more details.

Abaddon User Here

Postby Shredding with Tone!!! » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:12 am

It’s all about “Furious TONE”!!! Blessed to have a plethora of boutique amps all of which are for sale excluding my new Abaddon (second one produced) which I will be buried with. Unlike other amps on the market, the new Wallace Abaddon 50 watt cuts through the mix organically, especially for soloing. At any setting you dial in the signal just wants to sing, sing, and sing some more. For a clean signal roll back your guitar’s volume and you’re killin’ it. I was fortuned enough to test drive Greg Gdaniec’s #1 Abaddon which gave me an education on smokin’ tone, my Abaddon is about 35% hotter with bigger bottom-end and FX-loop. See Picture I will use this Holy Grail Amp for all solos and most rhythm tracks on the up-coming KILACEL Album due out 08’. Hope to see many of you at some up-coming clinics with world renowned drummer Scott Pellegrom. Hats off to Brian Wallace for building the juiciest amp on the planet! Myspace Kilacel

Shredding with Tone!!!

Return to Wallace Amplification