half stack

Is this amp a lash up? Is it original? You get the point.

half stack

Postby David B » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

nice little rig though no gut shots, looks like changed fuse holder & IMP selector

http://hartford.craigslist.org/msg/4334845583.html
David B

Advertisement

Banner ads are available for $25 a month. PM or Email me at Info@wallaceamps.com for more details.

Re: half stack

Postby dai h. » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 am

I was looking at another early 100W (over on VAmps bbs) and it sparked (a silly :oops:) "Stackhenge" idea, where a bunch of Marshall stacks would be arranged like Stonehenge. :lol: (I'm not sure which direction they would face. Perhaps inwards if someone needed some rock and roll punishment... :mrgreen: )

p.s. (too bad there aren't any gut shots on the half stack)
dai h.

Postby neikeel » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 am

dai h. wrote:I was looking at another early 100W (over on VAmps bbs) and it sparked (a silly :oops:) "Stackhenge" idea, where a bunch of Marshall stacks would be arranged like Stonehenge. :lol: (I'm not sure which direction they would face. Perhaps inwards if someone needed some rock and roll punishment... :mrgreen: ))

So maybe fullstacks for the upright sarsen stones and PA columns for the horizontal lintels :!:

As long as you do not need dwarves and inflatables!
Neil
neikeel

Postby David B » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:10 pm

neikeel wrote:As long as you do not need dwarves and inflatables!
:lol:

Stackhenge :twisted: kinda like the name
David B

Postby dai h. » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 am

how about a "Marshall Stackhenge Rock Festival"? Must include Spinal Tap of course, Ozzy and his bats (like he has a couple that fly around and follow him), Sabbath, et al. Maybe I could sell them my idea... An orgy of Megalithic madness. oh drats..Gosh darn interwebs and their prying eyes! No secrets here! :lol:
dai h.

Return to Auctions