Marshall Speaker Cab Data Base

Talk about the evolution of Marshall's.

Marshall Speaker Cab Data Base

Postby 908ssp » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:15 am

Hi Brian you should think about adding the speaker cab data base. I know Jim was going to add it to his sight but he hasn't gotten around to it and now you're getting so into this web thing anyway? Maybe you could put both data bases into their own forum section where only you can add stuff to the data base but contributers can post new threads under the data base so when you have a chance you can add the additional data and delete the added threads. You could do this with both the amp and cab data bases.

All your base are belong to us! :shock:
Alex

Spelling and punctuation do matter.
908ssp

Advertisement

Banner ads are available for $25 a month. PM or Email me at Info@wallaceamps.com for more details.

Re: Marshall Speaker Cab Data Base

Postby David B » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 am

908ssp wrote:Hi Brian you should think about adding the speaker cab data base. I know Jim was going to add it to his sight but he hasn't gotten around to it and now you're getting so into this web thing anyway? Maybe you could put both data bases into their own forum section where only you can add stuff to the data base but contributers can post new threads under the data base so when you have a chance you can add the additional data and delete the added threads. You could do this with both the amp and cab data bases.

All your base are belong to us! :shock:

That's a great idea, Brian make it so :lol:
David B

Postby Brian Wallace » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:40 pm

OK :)
Brian Wallace
Site Admin

Postby David B » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:25 pm

that works 8)
David B

Return to Marshall Data Base